Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Delicious Wines Under $15


My step-mom introduced me to red wine a couple years ago, and I still enjoy finding new hidden gems in my local LCBO. If a label caught my eye I've probably tried the wine at some point. A couple of my staples are usually ones that she had suggested and I've fallen in love with.

Below is a list of some pretty good wines for under $15 to keep your bar nice and stocked.

Red Wines Under $15
  • Charlie's Blend, Shiraz, Australian $14.25


  • Naked Grape, Shiraz, Ontarian $9.95
                                          
  • Casa Planeta, Syrah, Italian $11.95
  • French Cross, Pinot Grigio, Canadian $10.95
  • Wonambi, Shiraz, Australian $13.25
  • The Little Penguin, Shiraz, Australian $10.95



Tips:
  • If you're not familiar with a type of wine, but would like to try it, ask an employee at your local liquor store or wine store. The staff is very knowledgeable. 
  • If you're feeling adventurous, choose a cheap bottle and give it a shot!


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10