Saturday, January 19, 2013

Graceful Findings

It can be expensive to furnish your apartment or room while a student. Even working a minimum wage job doesn't allow for much when it comes to decorating.
Usually, I check out places like Wal-mart or Ikea for items that have some style or personality. But, you're going to find that money doesn't get you a lot at those places some times. The quality of some furniture is less than stellar.

Graceful Findings is a little company created by Sarah Carrothers (Graceful Findings on Facebook). You can visit her Facebook page here. She repurposes furniture in a beautiful antique, modern style. I initally found her on Kijiji.ca, and now I peruse her Facebook page constantly waiting to purchase  my next piece. He colour pallette is wonderful, and every piece is unique. Her prices are incredibly reasonable for the quality of furniture. Like I've mentioned before, working at a HomeSense I see lots of beautiful pieces come in. They're usually banged up a bit and over-priced at times. Graceful Findings offers beautiful, one of a kind pieces that can fit anyone's budget.





This little guy is in my living room


Check it out, and maybe you'll give a cute piece of furniture a new home!

1 comment:

  1. Neat business idea, perfect for students. Good find Meghan !

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10